Bite-Sized Public Speaking Workshop
Most people approach public speaking with a mixture or fear and hope; fear of speaking in front of others and hope that they will survive the event. However, public speaking is a core business skill, vital for those who would like to succeed. Whether you work alone or as part of a team you will need to speak in public at some time. Whatever the circumstance, speaking with confidence and clarity will be essential to demonstrating your leadership ability and may determine how you and your organisation are perceived.
This course will enable participants to:
• Discover the key elements of successful public speaking
• Identify the barriers to effective public speaking and learn how to overcome them
• Learn techniques to enhance their own personal public speaking style
• Discover the importance of breathing, voice modulation and silence
• Become aware of conscious and unconscious body language
Who is this for?
Speak For Yourself is for anyone who wants to have a greater impact in their professional and personal lives. This one day Masterclass is particularly appropriate for new managers who have just started managing their first team, those who want to develop greater confidence and personal presence and anyone seeking to develop essential leadership skills
• Should you fear public speaking?
• Knowing your audience, Knowing yourself
• Structure that speech
• Voice modulation and silence
• Body language and eye contact
• Anecdotes and humour
• Props and visual aids
• Handling questions
Price and Format
This is a 2 hour session. Due to its participatory nature of this session runs best with 8 - 16 delegates. Each course participant receives their own training booklet.
The cost for in-house training at your choice of venue is just £295 per session.
Please CLICK HERE to enquire about booking a Bite-Sized Public Speaking Workshop.