Bite-Sized Assertiveness Workshop
Would you like to present yourself with all the confidence and vitality you imagine yourself having? Would you like to demonstrate the self-belief and skills to communicate confidently and encourage others to trust and believe in you?
This workshop provides and essential introduction to the skills and techniques you need to communicate with confidence and clarity, make you more assertive and help you project that calm, positive and capable image you desire.
At the end of this course delegates will:
• Have learned the difference between aggression and assertiveness
• Have learned some techniques and strategies for developing self esteem and personal confidence
• Be able to identify ways in which to put their learning into practice at work
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to develop greater confidence and personal presence and to have a greater impact in their professional and personal life.
• Assertiveness and aggression - similarities and differences
• Self-esteem and personal identity
• Changing your thinking to increase self-confidence
• Assertive communication
• Saying ‘No’
• Strategies for assertive and positive outcomes
Price and Format
This is a 2 hour session. Due to its participatory nature of this session runs best with 8 - 16 delegates. Each course participant receives their own training booklet.
The cost for in-house training at your choice of venue is just £295 per session.
Please CLICK HERE to enquire about booking a Bite-Sized Assertiveness Workshop.